Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mushy Stuff!

  

  I don't want to get all mushy and stuff, but I really love this woman, Kayleigh Saylor.  We are getting married in a few days, and I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with her.  Am I a little nervous? Sure.  Am I a little scared?  Possibly.  Are we all a tad bit stressed?  Absolutely.  Above all these things though, is faith that God will provide us with our needs, as long as we keep him close. 

    I cannot imagine a life without her.  I have been given the blessing of adding her, and her family, into my life, in addition to the family and friends I have already been blessed with.  I'm not trying to ruin anyone's makeup so I'll keep this post short, but sometimes I just sit back and think, "wow.... she appreciates me, and shows it".  I've never really had that in the past.  I can get used to it though :)  She is what I look forward to every day, and I will do my best to take care of her for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment